• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Anything that says Session is usually on the lighter side. Although once in a while ill stumble across one that surprises me with lots of flavor. Either way they are always on the weak side alcohol wise.

I did not know that. I will save the remaining 5 for a day when I might have more than 1 or 2.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Good stuff!

image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Anything that says Session is usually on the lighter side. Although once in a while I'll stumble across one that surprises me with lots of flavor. Either way they are always on the weak side alcohol wise.

Saw an IPA article on Fox News this morning. It recommended Session style IPA for those who are put off by the more bitter IPAs.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Did some traveling recently and had some Goose Island ipa, got home with a serious tooth problem and stayed away from mixing heavy medication and beer. Surgery this morning so should be back in time for the weekend.

Last edited: