• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mike, I saw Space Dust on draft on the menu the other day and chose it solely due to your love for it. Good beer of course but kinda neat influencing someone's choice 100's of miles away.
That's awesome bro. I've never had it on draft.

Boulevard Tank 7 today.:cheers:

image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Wife grabbed me some Laguanitas. it's been awhile, but as I remember its a good ipa.

Attachments

• 20161204_175302.jpg
    20161204_175302.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 186

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
In Boston area on a training visit at a factory which is really a cover to get out of town and bar hop. Very few craft beers available around the Bruins arena, none in a bottle. I found a Harpoon ipa on draft and gave up trying to do better at that point.
But the search will continue tomorrow night.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It was Negra Model for me tonight. Pairs well with carne asada. :cheers:

Stopped in at a well known wing place last week and the beer selection was poor. Upped the heat on the wings to justify ordering a couple of Dos XX's. If the food is right the beer can be less than desired and still be good.