• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Nebraska IPA today. Good stuff.:way_to_go:

image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
One of my neighbors and I have enjoyed ipa's together at the neighborhood pool many times but recently we ran into a funny oddity. He is one of the world's foremost collectors and experts in meteorites. His personal museum holds millions of dollars in space rocks. A small suitcase sized meteorite is too dense and heavy to even budge. Even a golf ball size rock will make your eyes bug out over the weight.

Anyway, as an avid ipa drinker, I'm surprised he was unaware of Elysian Space Dust. I handed him one at the pool and he was fascinated. He now has a bottle in his museum.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
One of my neighbors and I have enjoyed ipa's together at the neighborhood pool many times but recently we ran into a funny oddity. He is one of the world's foremost collectors and experts in meteorites. His personal museum holds millions of dollars in space rocks. A small suitcase sized meteorite is too dense and heavy to even budge. Even a golf ball size rock will make your eyes bug out over the weight.

Anyway, as an avid ipa drinker, I'm surprised he was unaware of Elysian Space Dust. I handed him one at the pool and he was fascinated. He now has a bottle in his museum.

Awesome story bro. Thanks for sharing.:way_to_go:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Stopped at the liquor store on the way home from work tonight. They had a new beer from our local brewery so I had to give it a try. Glad I did! It's great! Only problem is, it's a limited release.:(

So I'll be stopping back by there to buy them out.:yesss:

image.jpg