Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by SleepyC, Aug 17, 2014.

1. More Snapper tonight. :cheers:

2. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Sierra Nevada hazy IPA, tonight

pawnshopmike and dhal22 like this.
  3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Stone 'delicious" IPA tonight.

Alky6 and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Ballast Point Lager and cornflakes....for breakfast... :dancing-chicken:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. dhal22

Ballast Point, yes. With cornflakes? :face-palm:

6. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Favorite breakfast of champions for an old college roommate. Of course without Ballast point (that was a long time ago), but a lager no less. Yes, most definitely a :face-palm:. Just a little reminiscing! :laughing:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. Hop Lift IPA tonight. :cheers:

dhal22 and Alky6 like this.
  8. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Sacrilege for this thread, but having a glass, or two, of Rombauer Zinfandel with my wife. Absolutely delicious. One of our favorites.

4C918C49-FE77-4A0F-90B6-0782BFB69541.jpeg

pawnshopmike and dhal22 like this.
  9. dhal22

Beer is for guys, wine is for couples, makes for an excellent mood enhancer. Nothing sacrilege here.

Scofflaw 'Basement ' IPA for me tonight, just one as I was the driver. The wife very unusually choose a bourbon and coke cocktail, 2 actually and they put her to sleep promptly upon getting home. Not what I had intended. :confused:

Alky6 likes this.
  10. Dammit man. Hate when that happens.

Alky6 and dhal22 like this.