• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Another badass local IPA. Mikey like. Mikey like a lot!! You can really taste the oak.

54E57B6B-4D89-4D76-988A-E637A248E67D.jpeg
2AA00B02-B7B0-453D-B793-CFA5ABC26A3D.jpeg

Alky6

150cc
Vendor sponsored weekend, open bar everywhere, steakhouse, hotel, breakfast, baseball game. At the baseball game the options were very limited. I tried but couldn't finish the Blue Moon, had to venture out of the suite and find something better.

View attachment 110452

View attachment 110453
DAvid, you just moved waaay up in my book. I can’t stand the wheat beers either! Other than that untastey liquid, looks like you had a fantastic time!!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
DAvid, you just moved waaay up in my book. I can’t stand the wheat beers either! Other than that untastey liquid, looks like you had a fantastic time!!
I don’t mind the flavor of the wheat beers. But they always tear up my stomach. So I’ve been avoiding them lately.