• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Touring Christmas lights and we ended up in south Philly. : o. Stopped in a dive neighborhood bar and had a Brotherly Love ipa.

image_67199745.JPG

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Went to New York for a couple of days and found this ipa at the world trade center memorial site. Beat up bottle, ice running down the side of the bottle, right out of an ice chest. Very cold and tasty........

IMG_2877.jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
Touring Christmas lights and we ended up in south Philly. : o. Stopped in a dive neighborhood bar and had a Brotherly Love ipa.

View attachment 122091
You know it's a great dive bar when you find ash trays on the bar. Quit in 2008 but my wife still smokes, getting harder and harder to find a smoking bar but the folks you find there are normally fun and friendly.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
You know it's a great dive bar when you find ash trays on the bar. Quit in 2008 but my wife still smokes, getting harder and harder to find a smoking bar but the folks you find there are normally fun and friendly.

We had a great time with the customers there. A little smack talk about the Eagles struggles, I asked a woman in FULL Flyers outfit if that was New Jersey Devils gear she was wearing, me being a southerner, maybe I don't know. :p

Both of my under age kids (20,16) were standing closer to the door just in case they got kicked out. I turned my older son's Cowboy's hat around and really got them stirred up. I bought a round for several people at the end of the bar and we really started having a good time.

Good times.