• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

quadracer

100cc
Rogue makes a fine beer, if dry-hopping is your thing. I'm pounding Coors Banquet beer tonight. It's a quantity kind of night, not quality. Lol
Beerlympics is 3 weeks out, gotta get the liver in shape for the festivities!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bell's!
image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
@Mikeq
You quit drinking or what? :oblong:

Funny you ask....just temporarily...got an eye surgery scheduled tomorrow soooooo no alcohol, no ibuprofen and nothing after midnight tonight
very-nervous.gif
... should be able to resume my alcohol consumption activity by Saturday....I think I will get some Leffe ready to start out with...that will give me something to look forward to...
beer-cheers-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Funny you ask....just temperately...got an eye surgery scheduled tomorrow soooooo no alcohol, no ibuprofen and nothing after midnight tonight
very-nervous.gif
... should be able to resume my alcohol consumption activity by Saturday....I think I will get some Leffe ready to start out with...that will give me something to look forward to...
beer-cheers-smiley-emoticon.gif
Hope it's nothing serious?
And hell yes on the Leffe!