• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WHAT DO YOU WANT??

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
let's do a poll and see what the community thinks about it. i set it up as a reminder that the classifieds are active and there for everyone to use for free. a healthy classifieds area is a great resource for everyone at the site.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
So is it safe to continue with my Hex??? Something just does not feel right.

On topic........How about short vid clip uploads directly to the thread??? Just enough data to get a 1 to 3 minute vid clip in.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KILL notification of classifieds
do you mean the little red flag that alerts new posts to that area?

But I like the Red Flag. I always know when somebody post something new.

I was bored one night so I went through and clicked on every ad till the flag disappeared.:p

And now I know when something new has been posted.:woohoo!:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Well......I did find it amusing when the little red flag displayed #69 for a while. Was the largest number I had seen in there till 72 showed up. I clicked on a couple of adds and got 69 back......That's odd???lol

not odd, interesting, i'll have to give it a try :oblong:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @ChickenBalls,

I used to think the same way about that little red flag, but then I realized I liked it over the "Alerts" tab, so I just live with it figuring I cannot have it both ways.