• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What is the best gasoline elec. pump out there for NON LEAKING operation?

After 20+ years in this hobby I still have yet to find a good electric fuel pump for gasoline.
I now have the Boxxer pump that I think is a pretty good design but I'm tired of taking it apart every other time to clean it and get it to spin with out slipping.
I've tried several hand pump types, but they all seem to have the same basic pump body inside which always starts to leak around the rubber O-ring on the shaft or they are fiddly with the adj. screw to keep them pumping right.

What do you guy's think about this pump http://www.thunderboltrc.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1598&zenid=ip75bna4344q6du5kgqt1vnvq3

It looks pretty sexy but if it has the same plastic pump body inside like the other cheap units I don't think it will last either.

What are you all using and recommend?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've been using the Secraft pump from Aztech for about 6 months now, it has never leaked a single drop.

OK I'm an idiot, I already have a good gas pump. I meant to ask about a good glow pump.
These won't work with glow fuel will they?

Azhar

50cc
I have one glow pump in red from Secraft. It is not on the site. It is the same as teh V2 pump. Call me if you are interested.

Azhar