• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What is YOUR RC Prediction For 2015?

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
I predict that the Southwest Division of IMAC will dominated by two gorgeous new planes on the Sportsman division.
Predict a Giant Scale Magazine to be released.
Predict a GSN ballcap to be available.

Predict that a massive protest of lame AMA sanctions and raised membership dues spawns a brand new licencing and regulatory group because the wrong FOG's are in control there , monopolizing the hobbyists dollars and kind nature and not giving a flying frank about our needs, wants or rights.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I predict that the Southwest Division of IMAC will dominated by two gorgeous new planes on the Sportsman division.
Predict a Giant Scale Magazine to be released.
Predict a GSN ballcap to be available.

Predict that a massive protest of lame AMA sanctions and raised membership dues spawns a brand new licencing and regulatory group because the wrong FOG's are in control there , monopolizing the hobbyists dollars and kind nature and not giving a flying frank about our needs, wants or rights.
Giant Scale Magazine? GSN ballcap? I'm in. Where do I sign up?

bobzilla

70cc twin V2

That's not a prediction! It's the way it is now.