• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
The initial price is steep but the info and quality and info from all the telemetry is amazing .
It was a large step for me coming out of hibernation 20 plus years alot had change in radio's from the channel(52)to 2.4G frequency jumping to now with telemetry and info at you finger tips . Look at the new Jr T44 tx the guys who are using them are very pleased and it won't break the bank like mine .

We must be on the same wavelength I have been looking at that radio for last couple of weeks . The radio will do everything and more for flying and setup but does it have decent telemetry that’s not clear. Like the one with JR28 gimbals.

Rusty 73

100cc
Looking at the Graphicks and reading it correctly there are two batteries connected and it hard to see but it looks like that booth batteries are putting out the same pretty close so the total usage would the total of the two batteries added up. Am understanding the graph correctly. Like the info.

I'm using Life A123 2600mah batteries for the CB200 box they are very close in voltage with a 1/10 or so, they can hold at high amps for a long time with out fadding down in volts or amps like lipos do.

If you looking at Jeti i believe the DS 14 you have to upgrade to all the telemetry was as the DS 16 has all the telemetry already in the software of the TX . On GiantScaleNews there has been quite a few DS 16 for sale as guys have upgrading to the DS24 .;)

Rusty 73

100cc
We must be on the same wavelength I have been looking at that radio for last couple of weeks . The radio will do everything and more for flying and setup but does it have decent telemetry that’s not clear. Like the one with JR28 gimbals.

I didn't know about the T44 but i guess at $800, like Jeti DS14 , you don't get alot for your money just a reailable radio without the advancements like my radio .:frown:

Rusty 73

100cc
heres are few ad for the jeti 16 alot cheaper than buying new and they have great service .

https://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245145

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.28.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.28.47 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 377
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.27.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.27.50 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 395

Rusty 73

100cc
Espirt site is saying the DS14 has all the telemetry capabilities for $1000 , you should phone Jeti usa (Zeeb)or Espirt and talk to them about the differences . I have had mine for four years and it took a bit of time to really find out what all the capabilities to fully enjoy the advacements of technology . The programming is alot easier than Jr's it's very intuitive long think is i wish the screen was touch screen that;s about it.

All the info makes me sound like enabler for you to look at Jeti , and no i'm not a rep and i don't get any commission if you purchase one .
I just believe in the the radio :attaboy:

https://www.espritmodel.com/jeti-du...-4ghz-w-telemetry-transmitter-only-radio.aspx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.32.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 2.32.26 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 358

Rusty 73

100cc
Got into the studio been play around found that file and exploded the data up so you can see the peak amps ,rpm, temps A B. Then i play the file i can either speed it up or slow in down, compress the file or blow up to see it really close up .

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 5.20.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 5.20.51 PM.png
    825.7 KB · Views: 324

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Espirt site is saying the DS14 has all the telemetry capabilities for $1000 , you should phone Jeti usa (Zeeb)or Espirt and talk to them about the differences . I have had mine for four years and it took a bit of time to really find out what all the capabilities to fully enjoy the advacements of technology . The programming is alot easier than Jr's it's very intuitive long think is i wish the screen was touch screen that;s about it.

All the info makes me sound like enabler for you to look at Jeti , and no i'm not a rep and i don't get any commission if you purchase one .
I just believe in the the radio :attaboy:

https://www.espritmodel.com/jeti-du...-4ghz-w-telemetry-transmitter-only-radio.aspx

Probably an awesome radio but man the retailer you mentioned drives people away. He makes for some fun banter elsewhere on rc forums.

Rusty 73

100cc
Yes i have talk with Zeeb and he has a strong personality , i have seen your comments on FG at Jeti Pizza box .
This doesn't sway me away from Jeti . It sounds like he was born an educated in europe so there is probable a culture differences we hear .

Chief Avaiton is another large seller of Jeti ,I purchased mine in Canada Thunderbolt rc
Zeeb may not know how to elegantly communicate with us ,but that's who he is and I have no problem with him .

Please send your concern to
e-mail: trade@jetimodel.com , the head office.

Last edited: