Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

"Super Postal Girl" left this box at my door and was off in a flash before I could say thank you.

THANK YOU "Super Postal Girl" ………:In_love:

GOPR0538.JPG
    GOPR0551.JPG

2. Nice! Been looking at that one too.

49dimes likes this.
  3. acerc

acerc 150cc

Florida
    I hit the like button for the text, gotta love when those postal's are super!

49dimes likes this.
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!

49dimes likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well I will be receiving a nice package soon I hope. It has taken me a very long time to make up my mind and after endless research I made up my mind it will be a surprise.

49dimes likes this.
  6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Got a "Coffin Case" in for my iX12. Fits nice and cozy but..... my cheesy attempt for a logo is gonna need some work :ugh:

GOPR0567.JPG GOPR0568.JPG

pawnshopmike and AKNick like this.
  7. That sure is a nice radio! I think I'll have to go with the futaba 10 ja for my new one.

acerc and 49dimes like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Just take a little time and have a look at the new DFA/JR .

49dimes likes this.
  9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

:way_to_go: and the 10J is a nice system too.

Any pictures of this :ghost:? Got me all curious..:sneaky:.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  10. Your package from www.MileHighRC.com is on its way. You can track it online using this tracking number.!!