Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

If all the fencing I was putting in going to be brand new fence I would have bought or rented one of the cheap 1 man augers but unfortunately the auger will do me no good getting the old post out of the ground first.

2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Oops! This sounds like a fun weekend project.
    Hopefully you get good weather in which to do it.
    Woke up to lovely thunderstorms this morning.

3. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    The auger, rear lift for pulling post and lifting them into hole, forks on the front for hauling, bucket for carrying away, all keep an old man feeling good when done.

dhal22 and WMcNabb like this.
  4. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Those storms came through here last night, strong winds mostly.

5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

It’s rained every day here for a week now and supposed to get a break with temps in low 80’s this weekend so the ground should be plenty soft.

WMcNabb likes this.