• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's for sale at the Cornhuck 2015?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I will have a Decathlon for sale. EME 35, brand new savox servos, tech aero ibec, Fromeco 2300 Li-ion. Covered in fabric covering with flaps. Nice flyer. Would sell from airframe only to bind and fly.
Viper flying 10-1-14 078.JPG

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Total blackout will be for sale. Anything from Airframe only to BNF. It is the Hangar 9 Extra 260 that has been redone in black. DLE55 with pitts muffler, mixed servos but all great servos. This thing is a hoot to fly.
extra 260 001.JPG
extra 260 002.JPG
extra 260 003.JPG

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I will have an AW 100 cc Yak for sale. Receiver ready with dle 111 and 7955's + extras. 1000$ Let me know if your interested. Also a smart fly turbo reg. and pretty much anything else I have can be for sale.

Last edited:

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I am also offering up my 42% Pau extra for sale receiver ready for 1950$ da150 7950s in the tail. 7955 everywhere else. DA just back from a recent check at da. Airframe has been damaged and repaired and flown many times after repair.