• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wheels!

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Actually, it looks good without the wheelpants too. Just get a polished aluminum spinner for a small electric with a set screw and put it on the end of the axle. I might have to dig around and see if have one that size.
P1040149.JPG

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Actually, it looks good without the wheelpants too. Just get a polished aluminum spinner for a small electric with a set screw and put it on the end of the axle. I might have to dig around and see if have one that size.View attachment 42888

:eek:I used to fly with out pants so I could fly in the box. :omg:I was quickly told to put my pants back on. No one wants to see me fly in the box again...EVER.

Seriously......Way cool call on the bling affect. I personally like the pants. Wheels tie them tidy white's in to the scheme so well no one will ever give a :dancing-poop: to what engine your running:way_to_go:.

Last edited:
Very Cool idea!! Curious what the weight difference is compared to White Rose wheels? I bet you could look on McMaster Carr and find bearings that match the axels and wheels.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Very Cool idea!! Curious what the weight difference is compared to White Rose wheels? I bet you could look on McMaster Carr and find bearings that match the axels and wheels.
Possibly. Or white rose could make titanium 8mm shafts that are threaded at one end to bolt through the gear. Then throw on 8mm collars and be done.