• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

wheres the NEW RuMOR FORUM?

Popped in yesterday for a couple hours. Got there at 630p. Went to dinner with heli pilot James Haley and a couple other friends. Didn't get the battery I needed from Doofey extrordainare...... All packed up and raining like a mofo! Will have Tash mail it to me next week.

Didn't get back home till midnite.

Have my 20th high school reunion tonite. Washed and waxed my new truck. Now to get my ears lowered and a shower.

emtp275

100cc
Truth Is and @ChickenBalls can validate this products I have bought from them have almost cost me 50cc airframes at least 4 different times, if the items I bought didnt fail during flight they were no good from the start. I see that new higher end products are just now arriving but I guess I had my fill already and its too late now.