Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Wing Bolt Holders - 3 sizes

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by RC Parts For Less, Apr 7, 2016.

1. RC Parts for Less is offering Wing Bolt Holders made from quality Birch 1/8" plywood. These come in quite handy for those of us that seem to always lose the wing bolts to the bigger planes. The holders mount inside the plane and when you are done flying, you simply put the bolts in the holder and they are right there where you left them the next time you go fly. The pricing for the wing bolt holders is the same regardless of the size (2, 4, 6 bolts):

1 pc at $1.25

2 pcs at $2.25

3 pcs at $3.50

If you need Nylon bolts to fill these holders we sell them at $1.00each

To place an order, visit us at www.rcpartsforless.com and click on the Wing Bolt Holder tab. While on the website, please take some time to look at our other products and let us know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

I don't see you listed on the Vendors for GSN. Have you contacted @Bartman ....to inquire about supporting the site before you posted all these sale promos?

dhal22, combat chicken and thurmma like this.
  3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

No answer I see.

4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I would think this is a bit more than selling a prop or a engine. Plus it appears he's here just to sell.