• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Word of mouth sent me here.....

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Just watched an aeroworks ultimate 100cc fly to 4th place,in Sportsman class at the Cactus Classic last weekend against 16 other extremely proficient pilots, only bipe at the field and I was envious every time it went up. Go for it !

Bipeguy03

150cc
And I like cheeseburgers.

Still noobish. I like to compete in AMA pattern and IMAC, so now I have to get something scale to move up in IMAC. Currently assembling a pitts special bipe. I know...I know...I've heard about the bipes, "fly like crap, get an Extra or Sbach" I've just never flown a bipe yet and want too.

Looking forward to learning here, so I probably won't have a lot to contribute, LOL.

WELCOME!!! And don't let the Debbie Downers scare ya away from Bipes, I've had Extra's, Edge's, Sukhoi's, you name it, none of them hold a candle to my Bipes!!!!

corch

30cc
Welcome, I had a Goldberg Ultimate Bipe that flew like a champ! Wish you were in SC-IMAC so we could fly together!
Me too, still watching the snow melt. Fields are still under snow or extremely mushy.

Thanks for all the welcomes...feels very nice here, really like the site.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
I like bipes, and cheeseburgers too. I have had a few in my time, they are an Eye catcher for sure. I have a scratch built Star Duster II my uncle gave me a few years ago that I should finish. Currently working on a Hangar 9 Christen Eagle II that will have a 20cc gasser and the larger Hangar 9 Christen Eagle that will be sporting a DA 50 for a very good friend of mine. Welcome to GSN corch. You have landed in a great place