• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

XFC 2016 Is Approaching! Jun 9-12

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Are you pretty good stick? Got some skillz? Bring it to the XFC and show off a little. LCQ day is Thursday prior to the competiton, so take a chance and try your luck at getting into the field. All it takes is Airplane, hands, and a little gas (engine gas, not gastric).
www.xfc-rc.com

There you go guys, an invitation to get your foot in the door from the head man himself! Frank Noll, the guy behind the XFC and a pretty darn respectable pilot himself!

The XFC is special because of those open slots....three to be exact...and they can be filled by anyone with the determination and skills to show up, throw down, and take one for themselves. In the three days that follow the three open-qualifiers are folded in with the pilots that are there by invitation and it's ANYONE'S CONTEST TO WIN!!

It's exciting each year to see if a Cinderella candidate will show up and surprise the field by outflying them at their own game!

I nominate @Yak Attack !

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm excited about the LCQ every year as you never know what to expect!
And this year I'll be there camera in hand to document the action for GSN!

Futabaman

New to GSN!
Update Pilot list for XFC 2016

Dussia, Jase USA
Gelfenstein, Nicolas Chile
Gini, Chris USA
Hass, Chris USA
Heath, Ashleigh USA
Jennings, Johnathan USA
Kunath, Tim USA
Kurella, CJ USA
Lampron, Dean USA
Nordquist, Spencer USA
Reifsnyder, Kal USA
Smith, Joe USA
Strachan, Brian USA

Don't forget about the Night Fly Competition and Fireworks show!
If you've got a Night show that can blow people away, bring it!!

Dussia, Jase
Smith, Joe
Strachan, Brian
Hruswicki, Patric
St. Cyr, Kevin
Hodak, Jeremy

gyro

GSN Contributor
A few more days, can't wait!
And I'll even have some cool GSN stickers to give away, so look out for the GSN banner and the guy running around feverishly with a Nikon

gyro

GSN Contributor
On the road with Brian Strachan (@Brian Yak Dude)

XFC here we come!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465387117.270252.jpg