Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Xicoy Digital Weight & Balance CG Meter GEN 4

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by Go4it, Aug 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Go4it

Go4it 30cc

Xicoy Digital Weight & Balance CG Meter $285 shipped SOLD

Digital weight and balance CG meter with test weights 1Kg and one 10G plus protective case

This product comprises:

3 pc of a high precision, 18 bit resolution, temperature compensated, digital output, a weight sensor, featuring a resolution of 1 gram.

1 pc central computer, including a color touchscreen of high quality and sunlight readable, plus up to 100 models in memory and slot for SD card, used for data backup and software upgrade.

As a bonus comes with a case and 1KG test weight along with a 10g test weight to make sure the meter is always working correctly. This combo package sells for $385+shipping

Does not need installation nor phone/computer/tablet software. Just plug a battery between 5 and 9V.

See the video for more information of the use of this unit.

Instructions manual v 1.3.

Software upgrade 1.4.

Capable for planes up to 40Kg (90lb), tricycle or bicycle (warbirds).
    https://www.xicoy.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id=365

Item will be listed on other sites for sale

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 100cc

TN, USA

Interested. Sent you a PM, or started a Conversation, as it is called on this site.

3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Go fund me account with us members here and we all share this device?

WMcNabb likes this.
  4. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 100cc

TN, USA
    Genius idea!

5. Go4it

Go4it 30cc

I will send my Paypal so you can send funds for the GO FUND ME account

6. Go4it

Go4it 30cc

Send you back a PM

7. Go4it