• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You may be addicted to RC if...

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
...your gorgeous wife, scantily clad, suggests you come to bed and you decline, because you're working on a build you hope to maiden the next day. (Yup, I'm that far gone...)

ha ha Swede…i think you need an intervention! we're here for you because we care…you're among friends…everything is going to be fine and dandy..
now put down the soldering iron...

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
i gave the UPS guy a gift card for christmas…i mean, since we're on a first name basis and everything…Bill is a really nice guy, and i know he's got two kids in college and his wife's scrapbook store is still trying to get off the ground, and the head gasket on her car blew out…and the family dog swallowed a stick that got stuck or something (it sounded serious)…and with his mom moving in (she's 89 and is having trouble living alone)... plus, lugging those lipos are hard on his back…probably should have given him more than 25 bucks…hmmm i'd better stop by his house and ante up…i'll take it out of the grocery budget or the kids' birthday fund…the RC budget is untouchable. please help me

3dcarter

50cc
i gave the UPS guy a gift card for christmas…i mean, since we're on a first name basis and everything…Bill is a really nice guy, and i know he's got two kids in college and his wife's scrapbook store is still trying to get off the ground, and the head gasket on her car blew out…and the family dog swallowed a stick that got stuck or something (it sounded serious)…and with his mom moving in (she's 89 and is having trouble living alone)... plus, lugging those lipos are hard on his back…probably should have given him more than 25 bucks…hmmm i'd better stop by his house and ante up…i'll take it out of the grocery budget or the kids' birthday fund…the RC budget is untouchable. please help me
That's great!

You buy your first house, immediately remodel the garage with beautiful drywall laminate hardwood New workbenches............for your planes

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
When you fly so late that your 3d plane goes 2d (It just becomes a sillouete). Thud!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoda

30cc
You check the weather for the weekend at the beginning of the week and get ratty because it says rain and wind but the week is going to be fine and calm. Also work in a school and get the holidays off. Only 16 more wake ups 'till the holidays. Fly.... fly.... fly!!

:grrreat::ecstatic:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
YUP I check the weather report every day.... And on multiple weather services... wunderground.com, weather.com, accuweather.com.... LOL Which ever one has the best report is my friend for the day!

Yoda

30cc
Waiting for the fog to lift!

It was a clear day at home when I left. Arrived at my flying site and shrouded in fog. Can't see more than 100 feet. The fog horns in the Dover Strait have stopped so must be clearing tho not up here at 300 feet. :( Yet. :)