• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

You may be addicted to RC if...

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I went through numerous planes before I tried a slick, have purchased 4 going on 5 slicks in a row... I have a problem... Luckily- I can't fit any bigger plane than an 89, so I think I can cool off for the winter!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I went through numerous planes before I tried a slick, have purchased 4 going on 5 slicks in a row... I have a problem... Luckily- I can't fit any bigger plane than an 89, so I think I can cool off for the winter!

Lets hope so... Someone else out there needs to get a good deal!
You paid well below retail for your 89, 71, & 70.
It's someone else's turn now!
(Still happy for u tho!)

edf_rookie

New to GSN!
You may be addicted to RC if.....

.....most of the above. :D

I also have two planes NIB hidden under the workbench (58" Edge and 'backup' 48" Edge), a crashed 51' Slick that may be rebuilt, two 51" Slicks on backorder and already eyeing off the 71" Slick and 72" Extra. Plus 4 or 5 spare motors 9just in case) plus several spare ESC's and numerous other spare parts to build a whole fleet of planes. :D

So not sure yet whether I am addicted.....

njswede

150cc
Last night I admitted to my wife that I had hidden a plane from her. She laughed and I know for a fact that she hides shoes from me...

njswede

150cc
Yeah, plus the fact that I'm a little proud that I paid $80 for it if you count the junk I traded in... :) I have three planes to work on, so I guess I could have hidden one as parts spread out across the bench... :)

Santi8

70cc twin V2
If... Your mom never gets to see her dining room table 'cause there's always planes on it...

One of my wife's pet peeves... I often lay vinyl flat on the dining room table when they're really long decals.. she rips me a new one anytime I touch that dining room table!

njswede

150cc
My wife doesn't like when I put drops of glue on the granite counter top we paid a small fortune for. Women are strange!

wedoitall

mine goes in my "hobby room" she calls "the hole" every night to make sure ive unplugged my charger, soldering iron and Tx from the sim. I kinda like that.