• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Your Opinion-This is not a "Which radio is best" thread!!!

thurmma

150cc
I have used a lot of different radios, but always end up back with Airtronics. I have been flying an SD-10G for a couple of years now and have to say it has been flawless. As for programming, I think I opened the book one time and that is it. Everything is very intuitive. The radio will use a Li-Poly battery, but you have to remove it to charge it. I have 2 2800Mh batteries and each one will easily last me a month on a charge. That is flying 10-15 flights a weekend with the 42% and some with my small electric EF Edge. I use matchboxes on the wings to handle servo matching.

Have a great day!

Spats

100cc
Just got me one of these. That's all I've got to say.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 242

Jedijody

50cc
Seriously, I love the Airtronics S10G. Don't know if others have improved theirs but at the time I got mine it had the least latency in the industry. It was so different and fast to react to input I had to make big adjustments in my timing. And for a 50" plane going 200+ MPH around pylons it was very significant. It's not the best radio on the planet but I like it the best. Programming is very intuitive as well, and btw, I fly mode dos.

Thanks for letting me play.