• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Your Thoughts on An Electric System for a 73" SU-26

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sorry to hear that!! Must have been heart wrenching!!! How did you mistake red and black lol? Yeah the black was still plugged in while I was staring at it to see what I did wrong, That was my first thought. What did I do wrong LOL. I always second guess myself, especially when I cant find a reason :) I told Ole that I wish it was something that I could explain, that I did wrong so I wont do it again. The plug to the RX had a hole and was burnt so yeah it looks like the power reversed somehow. I wish I had my Mobius running when it happened. I'm sure there are a few that make noticeable mistakes and claim faulty product. I take pride in honesty to the fact of leaving my wife recently for her dishonesty. I only have friends that are honest so I dont have many LOL. I have money so I dont need to claim anything to get back something for free. Like I said I will continue to use the ZTW line of esc's in all my planes except the combo packages :) No worries

Not as much heart wrenching as idiotic. Total :facepalm: moment. Stuff happens, just gotta get a new one.

Glad your experience hasn't soured you on ZTW, I really believe in that brand.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Yeah I wish I had gotten the 120A and used an external BEC with RX Battery because I had to bypass the internal BEC on my 125A and add RX battery to get my plane to balance properly with CG.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Not as much heart wrenching as idiotic. Total :facepalm: moment. Stuff happens, just gotta get a new one.

Glad your experience hasn't soured you on ZTW, I really believe in that brand.

I did a lot of research and searching for the best ESC, and ZTW fit the bill on all levels. I had purchased a CC Phoenix 100a Esc on ebay, but I will not be using it anytime soon...

SnowDog

[MENTION=2667]FlyMike1[/MENTION] I can't wait for you to maiden that plane...it's gonna rock your world!