• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

10 metal arms for Futaba spline

Nutball

30cc
I have 10 arms all new, may need to be drilled to fit non metric screws. The benefit of a futaba spline twin arm is if it doesn't center right one way, you can turn it 180 degrees for a better centering option. Pre drilled holes are spaced from the center 1.25", 1.5", 1.75". Should fit most servos: Futaba, Savox, Spektrum, Hitec 8000 & 9000 series, XQ Power, Hyperion...

$5 each, $45 for all

Attachments

• DSC00701 (585x600).jpg
    DSC00701 (585x600).jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 616
Last edited by a moderator:

Nutball

30cc
I didn't get them from hobbyking, I don't think I have seen any of the arms I sell on hobby king, I think my prices are better too, but I haven't checked in a while. 4-40 screws do fit tight (self threaded) when forced or with a lock nut when the threads are drilled out. They are cheap though and have minor fisual and alignment flaws sometimes, but I've never had any noticeable trouble with them, and I'm using them on a 40%. I think I might still have 10 or so left, the nicest looking ones sold first not that these are exactly bad looking.

butch

New to GSN!
10-4 . i was going by the color of them. the single arms i have from hobby king look just the same. but i would like to try a couple of them out.

Nutball

30cc
I what you are talking about I've seen those single arms, they are the same, mine are just twins. $10 for 2?

manuel d. ruiz

New to GSN!
I have 10 arms all new, may need to be drilled to fit non metric screws. The benefit of a futaba spline twin arm is if it doesn't center right one way, you can turn it 180 degrees for a better centering option. Pre drilled holes are spaced from the center 1.25", 1.5", 1.75". Should fit most servos: Futaba, Savox, Spektrum, Hitec 8000 & 9000 series, XQ Power, Hyperion...

$5 each, $45 for all
Hi..sent me a bill..set up for paypal..