• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3d event in gerrardstown,wv oct. 18th

yakken

100cc
well I tried to upload some pics but this site wont let me.
grumpy.png
grumpy.png
grumpy.png

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Dave...try clearing your cache and log back in.

It was a ton of fun....and my Raven made it back home safely...although not without its moments
frown-new.png
.  Thanks to Kenny & Dave and your wives for the awesome food!!!!!!!!  Great spot to fly....even when the wind is 25 ACROSS THE FRIGGIN RUNWAY!!!!  Thank you to the Rutledge's (hope I got that right?)

I'm working on repairs to Capt Jack's ride as we speak....Arrrr!

yakken

100cc
To bad your plane is down. we are planning on flying again this Saturday. neil wants me to give him a few lessons.lol

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
yakken said
To bad your plane is down. we are planning on flying again this Saturday. neil wants me to give him a few lessons.lol
It definitely won't be ready by then 
sorrow.png
.  Got the major breaks repaired, but engineering some additional strengthening....and trying not to add too much weight way back there!  I want this bird to last a few more seasons.  After stripping some more covering and looking at what failed, I'm just damned happy I got'her back in the ground
fist-pump-and-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif

Maybe Neil wants to learn that good ole slow-huck'in 3D 
brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

yakken

100cc
yea man you are lucky the tail didnt depart the airframe in the air.

i think neil has the slow 3d down to
icon_smile.gif