• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 126 AJ Slick

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
When I saw [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] being his to Monster Fest last year it was like holy crap! It's a monster and flies really well! It's a bummer that his was stolen!

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
When I saw [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] being his to Monster Fest last year it was like holy crap! It's a monster and flies really well! It's a bummer that his was stolen!

Stolen? How does one make off with a 12 foot plane?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
They broke into the trailer! Sad sad day when I heard about it. I just don't understand thieves! And they probably destroyed the plane knowing they would draw attention to it if they tried to sell it!