• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

73 inch Sbach 342, Black and Red Scheme (won from facebook giveaway, from Aerobeez)

Props

50cc
Yes, that's what I used on mine. I believe they are the same as the cap screws for the cowl. I had one that was just a bit longer than the others and rubbed on the wheel hub. Exchanging it with one from the cowl solved the issue.

AlanK

New to GSN!
Sorry for all the questions... What kind of screws/ nuts and bolts did you use to attach the servo horn? I don't have anything like those in my kit. Can you tell me where you got them and what size they are?
73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Props

50cc
Guys... I apologize for going quiet. It's been rainy and windy here and I injured my shoulder, so been sitting with a heating pad on it in my free time.

I revieved the graphics Gyro sent for this amazing bird. I have started installing them and they are amazing. If you haven't checked out what he can do for graphics, I suggest you do, as he does some very nice work. Pics will be coming shortly. (My PC they are on is not pulling up the site for some reason)

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Guys... I apologize for going quiet. It's been rainy and windy here and I injured my shoulder, so been sitting with a heating pad on it in my free time.

I revieved the graphics Gyro sent for this amazing bird. I have started installing them and they are amazing. If you haven't checked out what he can do for graphics, I suggest you do, as he does some very nice work. Pics will be coming shortly. (My PC they are on is not pulling up the site for some reason)
I hope your feeling better soon! Can't wait to see some pics of this bird in the air!

Props

50cc
Sorry for all the questions... What kind of screws/ nuts and bolts did you use to attach the servo horn? I don't have anything like those in my kit. Can you tell me where you got them and what size they are?
View attachment 11438

Sorry for the lateness in replying. Been moving and taking longer than planned. Should be settled in , in about a week. ( moved to country with LOTS of space )

The screws I used were a metric, with hex nuts. I got them with an order from RedwingRC. I will see if I can locate one to size it.

I will get updating my thread soon, again sorry for the silence.

SnowDog

Don't worry...many of us know how much time and energy movings takes...rest assured well be here waiting for you when you return! How's your shoulder? Seems like an injured shoulder and moving is a tough combination. :(

Props

50cc
Ok, I have to deeply apologize to everyone. with our move, and injuring my shoulder in the process, then a horrible summer chest cold, things have been just crazy. I am showing the graphics from Gary today. These graphics are insane! I have never applied anything so easily before. I will be ordering some more graphics for future projects, that is for sure !

Its been a WINDY and hot several days, but should be maiden real soon. Fellas, this plane is every bit worth the money, so if your still on the fence, go ahead and order, I can tell you from my experience (I have built several other brands) that this plane is very good quality. I expect the flying to be just as great as well.

heres some pics, enjoy.

Attachments

• 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 002.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 002.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 003.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 003.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 294
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 004.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 004.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 005.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 005.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 296
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 006.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 006.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 321
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 007.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 007.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 008.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 008.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 009.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 009.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 010.jpg
    73INCH_Sbach_won_From_Facebook_Giveaway 010.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 285

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Wow these graphics look so cool! Great job Gary for making these awesome vinyl and Dell for putting them together.

Dell I am glad everything went well. Looking forward to see her maiden. Good luck and make sure to take tons of pictures while at the field!

Props

50cc
Wow these graphics look so cool! Great job Gary for making these awesome vinyl and Dell for putting them together.

Dell I am glad everything went well. Looking forward to see her maiden. Good luck and make sure to take tons of pictures while at the field!

Thanks!! I have sure had fun this far, and again what an amazing plane this is. Very good quality. I am hoping to maiden very soon. Weather is starting to cooperate, as next few days is looking better. Will take LOTS of photos.