• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

College Football Playoffs

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Ok.. we have:

#1 Alabama (not sure why they are #1)
#2 Oregon
#3 Florida State
#4 Ohio State

Who is going to take the title home??

camss69

70cc twin V2
Saw this a little late... I couldn't believe Ohio State manhandled Alabama like that.. I was also REALLY HAPPY to see FSU loose I can't stand Winston... Looks like it should be a good game between Oregon and Ohio St. but I think beating Alabama the way they did was more impressive than Oregon beating FSU considering the year FSU had... (Lots of near losses and come from behind wins). I'm thinking Ohio State takes it...

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Agree... expected more out of Alabama and was pulling for the Ducks for the same reason... And, agree Ohio state is playing well, but Oregon is hitting on all cylinders and the QB is on a roll... have to give the edge to the Ducks...

camss69

70cc twin V2
Well.... That's kinda what I thought was gonna happen.. I'm not sure I expected an Oregon beat down like that but I was thinking OS would win.. I was pulling for Oregon and Mariota but OS was just too much.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
That was a really good first three quarters of football.... Not sure how OS did it, but their defense handled a very impressive Oregon offense all night... And the OS running back, Elliot (I think)... he's a running machine....

camss69

70cc twin V2
That was a really good first three quarters of football.... Not sure how OS did it, but their defense handled a very impressive Oregon offense all night... And the OS running back, Elliot (I think)... he's a running machine....

Elliot was unbelievable, along with the OS QB except for the Winston style fumble he had a really good night.