• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Crack yak 39 " trim problem

esper

New to GSN!
I bought my first electric foamy this summer. I went with the crack yak 39 ". I seem to be a having a slight trimming issue. The plane seems to want to go right unless I trim full left. Has anyone else had this problem. I was careful while building, to be sure everything was square. Thanks.

Before any trim at all, is your rudder straight with the vertical stab?

If not, trim it mechanically with the the quick connect and fly again.

If still turning right and there's no twists in your plane, use some subtrim or change thrust angle of the motor.

esper

New to GSN!
Before any trim at all, is your rudder straight with the vertical stab?

If not, trim it mechanically with the the quick connect and fly again.

If still turning right and there's no twists in your plane, use some subtrim or change thrust angle of the motor.

Thank you for your time. I will check those items.