• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Suggestion giant scale racing

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Maybe we're missing a group here, gotta be a thread for the giant scale racing guys on here somewhere.
Im not one... yet, but highly interested in the subject and would one day like to build and fly one.
Anybody else?

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
I dont know where they hang out on the web, but I think a forum here could onky add to the fun. Have plans yo get to rabbit lake race next soon, I have to see it live!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
That sounds cool!

I've thought pylon racing was cool ever since I started flying RC in the mid 80's and several of our club members raced Quickie's, Warbirds and Run What Ya Brung airplanes and practiced at our field all the time. The St. Louis area had a fair amount of racing activity back then. I've only raced small .10 sized planes, but it was a gas.

We flew a short two pylon course from inside the course and it was fun as hell. Trying to fly fast and smooth, while not cutting crashing or falling down was a lot harder than it sounds.;)