• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Quiet @NALL 2016 Part 2

c-f

30cc
IRRITATING seems to me to be subjective to the human ear, doesnt that equate to a digital intstrament to emmulate the human ear expieriance?

So i'm thinking a main line appluase jumbotron, offenders identified , warned once , then that model grounded remainder of event.

As a sound board enginneer in churches it always amazed me how different a service was expierianced based on the human ear as a wildcard. Health issues , common cold all variables to the enjoyment, I say take it to a digital level standard which I 'm sure will be annoying still yet to some....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
This makes me very happy. Clarification should help many in the understanding of the full intent. Nall week should be a privilege to attend and not something to be disrespected. The staff and everyone involved in bringing that once a year awesome event should have nothing but our utmost honor (and compliance) of the wishes they set forth. Too many times in our society the good things in life are taken for granted. Is it any wonder as years progress, how much we all have lost due to the inconsideration of others? When those good things start disappearing, there are those that wonder "WHY"? I look forward to Nall '16 and all it has to offer by all the great people that make it possible. Trust and believe, I will be doing my part to insure the continuation of Nall for everyone to enjoy for years to come.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Ripping prop sounds cool for about 10 seconds imo and not necessarily 10 seconds in a row. But after a total time of about 10 Seco ds of prop rip the remainder becomes slightly annoying and keeps getting worse

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Pay the neighbors off. They can go on vacation that week. Hundred dollar bills will turn that frown upside down. Lets start up a "Bribe the Nall Neighbors" fund on facebook. Just kidding....not really.