• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RCXL Optic Kill switch

Kole is thinking about coming up to florida for a few days to fly with us tony. contact him and give him one more nudge LOL;)

I hope to see you when I am in cape coral 18th to 31st

Lorne @pro-rc.ca;2584 wrote: Kole is thinking about coming up to florida for a few days to fly with us tony. contact him and give him one more nudge LOL;)

I hope to see you when I am in cape coral 18th to 31st

correction, kole confirmed he is driving up to visit us tony.

emtp275

100cc
ChickenBalls;2385 wrote: [MENTION=201]Spats[/MENTION] I have them in 2 50cc gassers, no issues at all. I did have the Tech aero ibec, and my A9 didn't play well with it. There are several others using the rxcel that I fly with, and no issues, can't beat them. They work, reliable, and only cost $13

Make sure to mention how well they hold up to trailer storage on hanger queens also buddy

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
emtp275;2747 wrote: Make sure to mention how well they hold up to trailer storage on hanger queens also buddy

Only hanger queen I got is "FLOSSY" and she starting to come out the trailer. Me and Pollock going out this morn, to grab a few flights.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
I have not tried to solder the connections like the manual says so you can run the ign off a reveiver. With a smartfly this would be good as it wouldn't affect the power supply to you reveiver

Spats

100cc
I flew this weekend with the new RCExel Opto Kill. So cheap to buy and easy to install. Gonna go with it from now on in all my planes.

Thanks for the advice guys :shaking-hands-smile

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Spats;18229 wrote: I flew this weekend with the new RCExel Opto Kill. So cheap to buy and easy to install. Gonna go with it from now on in all my planes.

Thanks for the advice guys :shaking-hands-smile
+1