• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Those guys season opener 2016!!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[video=youtube;d3_avljDzHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_avljDzHU[/video]

HA HA HA.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THOSE GUYS?????

I hope you guys love the self proclaimed No Club Club gang called the "THOSE GUYS" as much as I do! These guys are blast to hang with and are always super respectful and helpful to anyone in need. The Club or Gang Leader is none other than the crazy mad man himself, [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION]. Keep your eyes open because you never know when they may show up at a field near you or even worse... your home field! God help help us all!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
[video=youtube;d3_avljDzHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_avljDzHU[/video]

HA HA HA.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THOSE GUYS?????

I hope you guys love the self proclaimed No Club Club gang called the "THOSE GUYS" as much as I do! These guys are blast to hang with and are always super respectful and helpful to anyone in need. The Club or Gang Leader is none other than the crazy mad man himself, @SupaTim. Keep your eyes open because you never know when they may show up at a field near you or even worse... your home field! God help help us all!
And just about the greatest bunch of guys you will ever meet or fly with. Just sayin'.

Does anyone have details on the electric delta wings they were flying in the video? I need something that fast to terrorize my fellow flyers.

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=4160]Casualplay[/MENTION] What you are looking for is a company under the Extreme Flight company. That part of the company is called Speed Freak it is a 36" Electric Outlaw. Since you are in Florida you would want to order it from Extreme flight out of Georgia. They are currently out of stock but if you click this link Electric Outlaw you can see it and maybe contact them to see when it will be back in stock.