• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Twisted Hobbys- Official REVO P3 build and review thread

Well, I finally got around to making a video or two with the Revo P3. I will post the maiden flights from the first night at another time. The video is done. Just didn't upload it yet. I've been loving it the plane though. I haven't done any mods on it or anything but I have been using a little extra mojo :too-cool:

Testing... always testing...

Hope you enjoy the vid guys.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well, I finally got around to making a video or two with the Revo P3. I will post the maiden flights from the first night at another time. The video is done. Just didn't upload it yet. I've been loving it the plane though. I haven't done any mods on it or anything but I have been using a little extra mojo :too-cool:

Testing... always testing...

Hope you enjoy the vid guys.

Nice flying bro. And great job keeping it out of those trees! Trees always act like a magnet when I fly around them.:p

LOL I hear ya and thanks guys. If it goes in one of them trees it is gonna be a while before I can get my hands on her that's for sure.

The weather was so nice. Had to get out and fly a bit. We were flying all sorts of Twisted stuff. The night of the maiden flights we were shining a flashlight on the plane LOL. Trees everywhere but you can't see them... only the plane and your very afraid LOL... I know I know... need some lights :too-cool:

Dan767

70cc twin V2
I was having a bit of a difficult time getting the small plastic tube into the clevis. I finally ended up by putting the plastic tube on the carbon rod and then pushing it into the clevis without much difficulty.

tom_pixel

New to GSN!
I was having a bit of a difficult time getting the small plastic tube into the clevis. I finally ended up by putting the plastic tube on the carbon rod and then pushing it into the clevis without much difficulty.
Believe I used a drill bit, tad larger than opening of the Black Clevis to slightly make a bit of concave opening - which made inserting the small white plastic tube in .easier.