• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Flying out there commercial, not bringing/selling anything :)
Santi needs to come out of the kitchen more often....

My company president will be in town this week.. lost my days off! Saturday Bowling Green fly in and Nashville beer fest will be my first day off in 13 days! I have a 3 day weekend then another 3 day weekend to go back home for lollapalooza! Looking forward to some fun!

Well flew it again last night and it really pulls hard to the left at wide open my slick doesn't do this so I guess it might need some more right thrust but ill watch it more when I fly again tomorrow

Yeah motor is mounted the same only thing I did was remoe it to paint motor box but put it all back on the same I dunno if it could be my prop or what but on a up line it pulls hard left flew her again today other than that I love it and the tail wheel came off today it's good

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I'm not sure how a prop can cause it to pull to one side.

I guess I could have trimmed out any left yaw but I don't recall the rudder having a lot of trim on the ground.