• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

It's only bad on wide open and wide open up lines I put one washer between the stand off and firewall yesterday will check it out next time I fly

I had so much trim in it I e time trying to get it to act right it was crabing lol so it's a thrust issue I believe I have put one washer on the left side to give more right thrust will see if it helped next time I fly

Cmala

70cc twin V2
That's weird. Have you checked the firewall to make sure everything is in tact? I never had that issue in the 3 years I flew it. Something is up somewhere. I would be looking for a problem instead of adding right thrust. That's the same motor I used and should be mounted the same way.

It's been that way since the Madien and I have just delt with it only thing different than when u had it and now I got it is a different prop

Ok the one washer really helped now ill just test it out some more before I make a permanent ply spacer on the cowl so that the spinner will line up correct again