• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I tried to sleep in the bed of my truck under the bed cover with an air mattress. Temps only got down to 60 degrees but I froze. Had to "sleep" in the standard chevy pickup cab.

Won't do that again

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I tried to sleep in the bed of my truck under the bed cover with an air mattress. Temps only got down to 60 degrees but I froze. Had to "sleep" in the standard chevy pickup cab.

Won't do that again

I had an amazing down comforter! It came in clutch! The wife thought of that one... I had a tent, but I had one too many and decided the tent wasn't worth my energy!

Drew

70cc twin V2
Going to pull the trigger on one of these end of December if there still in stock. Cant decide if I want to put myself into debt and buy a 120 or use a DA100L I have that's just threw break in.....hmmmmm. I read the 120 is a PITA to fit ? Anyone got a pic ?

Bivens

50cc
120 fits fine. Left plug cap is the only rub....there are several pics way back from a few people. Pistolera had a few of this, but his plane looks so cool it's not even in the same league as the rest.

A 120 is worth it...absolute dream on this plane...stupid power. Not even close to a level of effort that I'd call PITA....easy really...ive mounted 2 of these combos.....I ground the "flange" down on the left plug cap and run a couple of short screws in that side of the cowl, also, I put a "rub" plate on the cowl at the plug cap...just a small square of thin fiberglass like one of the control horn squares. Easy and worth it!

Drew

70cc twin V2
120 fits fine. Left plug cap is the only rub....there are several pics way back from a few people. Pistolera had a few of this, but his plane looks so cool it's not even in the same league as the rest.

A 120 is worth it...absolute dream on this plane...stupid power. Not even close to a level of effort that I'd call PITA....easy really...ive mounted 2 of these combos.....I ground the "flange" down on the left plug cap and run a couple of short screws in that side of the cowl, also, I put a "rub" plate on the cowl at the plug cap...just a small square of thin fiberglass like one of the control horn squares. Easy and worth it!

Excellent, thanks for the info..... :)