• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

thx for the info!! I'm glad to hear you are not blowing back on the 104 either. The only time I notice it is at the bottom of a knife edge loop or something pretty fast, it seems to get real mushy compared to any other attitude, figured it was blowing out.
Take care and Merry Christmas!!
t

I have a single BLS-157 on my H9 Extra rudder and I fly it pretty fast and aggressive and I have noticed no issues. A flying buddy has the same setup on his 104 slick and he has over 100 flights on the thing after a few different setups before and loves the servo. You will have zero issues with rudder authority and power.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Working on the wings!

103setup1.jpg

Drew

70cc twin V2
Wondering if anyone is running a DA100L in this plane ? Is it possible to achieve the right CG with a rudder servo in the tail ? I HATE pull pull......

Drew

70cc twin V2
Thanks Frank, but I got a few reply's on another site. I wont have a problem with it in the tail at all.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
I'm using Futaba BLS175 SBUS servos all around except for a BLS172 on the rudder (Hitec 5665mh on throttle) and you need to use the S-Link software to program.

Are you using you laptop to program your servos? If so, how, what program? I'm currently using the Hitec HFP-25 programmer. Which is very nice, once you crack the code of how to use it.