• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

104" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
I have my spending money and she doesn't complain about what I bring home as long as it does not affect our money

Only thing I am getting at Toledo are props, and some batteries... Then go over and make fun of Noll and Ben and the rest of the gang...

In our PM's this week, the gang is already making fun of you, (planes still in the box).:D

Diggity

70cc twin V2
So when you say the 104 is your fav, what else are you comparing it against?

also, keep an eye out for NJSwede, he'll be there in his Site Staff shirt :)

He compares everything too his pride and joy, wamsy's old 89!

I've had/have the 87 Extra, 103 Extra, EF 88 Edge, EF 91 Extra, and the 89 Slick. The 89 is definitely my most comfortable plane to fly and the one I feel most locked into. Im slowly stsrting to feel that way with the 104.

Will a single HITEC 7980 on 6 volts ( 500 oz/in ) be good enough to steer the 104 rudder?

Thank you for your help.

Humberto

gyro

GSN Contributor
Will a single HITEC 7980 on 6 volts ( 500 oz/in ) be good enough to steer the 104 rudder?

Thank you for your help.

Humberto

Beto, for what it's worth, I think that servo is what Drew has on his 106" Pilot Rudder.

-Gary