• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

15cc EF 60" Edge 540T-EXP Gasser

It is like tuning a glow motor. You turn the high needle a little rich of peak. After the initial tune it seemed to hold until I changed props. It is a typical OS and you need to run it at a mid throttle for 20-30 seconds to warm it up.

No messing with the low. It has another name in the manual, but it seems set correct from the get go.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Just seen this thread. Glad someone tried this.

I did my 60" with a Saito 91. Loved it!

It is still working. I thought I would use this more in the winter as I can transport it assembled and it would run better in the cold. Not gotten it out yet. I even have skis for it.