Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 180" C130 Project

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by DAG214, Nov 8, 2014.

1. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

I started this project Feb of 2010 with CAD drawings and then 3D.

I will spend the next few weeks bring it all up to date.

DAG

Attached Files:

2. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

Here is a vid of the fuse construction-

DAG

fasteo and Bartman like this.
  3. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

Hi All, A pal asked that I visit this site, and now that I have I see a lot of friends here.

DAG:adore:

Bartman likes this.
  4. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

COOL, this build is awesome. Been following it on the other site.

DAG214 likes this.
  5. Awesome build...I'll definitely be following!

DAG214 likes this.
  6. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Thanks for coming over here dag

DAG214 likes this.
  7. DAG214

DAG214 50cc

No problem, hate to say, I had no idea this was here, guess I don't get out much. There are a ton of cool projects here:):).

DAG:)

8. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Thats why I let you know about this site. I found it through a friend, so I thought I would pass along the love.

DAG214 likes this.
  9. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

This site is going to become the new builders central.....I have a feeling. You will find that most of the guy's the build and do awesome things with big planes are now over here.

You have to post the video's of your back gate and landing gear. That's the coolest thing I've seen in a while!

DAG214 likes this.
  10. Patroller

Patroller 70cc twin V2

Awesome build. When I first saw foam, I kind of figured a giant foamy. Obviously not even close. I love the detail on the interior formers.

DAG214 likes this.