Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 180" C130 Project

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by DAG214, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Super08

Super08 70cc twin V2

I have been doing the same I noticed. Problem is I am leaving the guys that are not on my friends list out of my activities. I never really thought about it until the last little while when I realized I hadn't been posting on the forums much.

2. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

No worries @DAG214, We will all be patiently waiting for your next building lesson. . . . . . :yesss:

3. ROLLERMAN

ROLLERMAN 70cc twin V2

AMAZING WORK.

4. lohchief

lohchief New to GSN!

Is this thread dead? I was watching it on rcu,but then Dag switched to facebook so I haven't seen anything since I found his build here. If I wasn't a day late and a dollar short,it wouldn't be me,lol.