• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2-stroke oil,what works,what doesn't

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer;15646 wrote: Doah...

(Note: Red Line Part # 40403 is the same as Red Line 40603)

SKU: 40603

Price: $11.95

Sale Price: $8.95

Out of Stock

Yeah..but I bet he wont be out for long....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Mikeq;15650 wrote: Yeah..but I bet he wont be out for long....

I hope not. I am down to my last half pint. I would like to have some in reserve for the beginning of next year.

Mikeq

150cc
Phil Griffin;15648 wrote: This is one of the few threads I seem to be able to post to. Evidentially I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone explain to me how to post a new thread to the "new threads" section of GSN?

Phil...are you wanting to start a new thread or post to an existing one?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Phil Griffin;15648 wrote: This is one of the few threads I seem to be able to post to. Evidentially I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone explain to me how to post a new thread to the "new threads" section of GSN?

Scroll up and find "Forum Home". Click on that and the next page you will be see is the listings of all the forums. Click on one. Any one of them. Like for example, RC General Discussion. Above the first topic, you will see "Post New Thread". Click on that and follow the steps. Very easy. Even I can do it. LOL

Mikeq

150cc
stangflyer;15651 wrote: I hope not. I am down to my last half pint. I would like to have some in reserve for the beginning of next year.

I hear ya...in that case find a Cycle Gear if you have one in Idaho...the last bottle I purchased was from Chief..took about 4 days normal delivery to get here...

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
The other day, I wanted to create a new thread, but for the life of me could not figure out the procedure. I looked for a "new thread, or a "+" but don't see one. I emailed someone here in admin, but never was able to finish my conversation with them..

Any ideas?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Phil Griffin;15657 wrote: The other day, I wanted to create a new thread, but for the life of me could not figure out the procedure. I looked for a "new thread, or a "+" but don't see one. I emailed someone here in admin, but never was able to finish my conversation with them..

Any ideas?
Yep.... Maybe Mike or I can help. What topic do you want to start a new thread on?

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
stangflyer;15654 wrote: Scroll up and find "Forum Home". Click on that and the next page you will be see is the listings of all the forums. Click on one. Any one of them. Like for example, RC General Discussion. Above the first topic, you will see "Post New Thread". Click on that and follow the steps. Very easy. Even I can do it. LOL

The "new posts" area is where I was attempting to post. How is it done there?