• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobby Shop Mid-America Fly-Low-In June 26-29

FlyMike1,

I just looked at the weather in Salt Lake City. God its hot there! I guess Missouri was like a winter day for you?

Unusually cool in Ohio the last few days. Upper seventies! Going flying in the morning. Will probably be around 60 when I leave in the am!

As a side note Rcbirk (my son) is moving to San Francisco at the end of next week. I'm flying to Kansas City and driving out with him. Wish him luck! He is sure moving to nicer weather!

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
FlyMike1,

I just looked at the weather in Salt Lake City. God its hot there! I guess Missouri was like a winter day for you?

Unusually cool in Ohio the last few days. Upper seventies! Going flying in the morning. Will probably be around 60 when I leave in the am!

As a side note Rcbirk (my son) is moving to San Francisco at the end of next week. I'm flying to Kansas City and driving out with him. Wish him luck! He is sure moving to nicer weather!

Its warm but without the humidity...I would take seventies over 96 any day. Tell your son I said good luck...............