• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobby Shop Mid-America Fly-Low-In June 26-29

AKfreak

150cc
Ho I saw the wreckage where his wing split onto two pieces. That's the same Plane I was going to buy from ARFFMG. Thats a bad deal, Where did the damage happen on your plane?

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Ho I saw the wreckage where his wing split onto two pieces. That's the same Plane I was going to buy from ARFFMG. Thats a bad deal, Where did the damage happen on your plane?

Motorbox, motor wires, prop, battery tray, and L gear. The wing must have hit straight into my prop. Took a couple hours to fix. I could not have fixed it myself in that time or even by myself. took two to hold the plane together and a couple to glue and put activator on. Then I had to re-solder the motor wires. Stuff happens lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Motorbox, motor wires, prop, battery tray, and L gear. The wing must have hit straight into my prop. Took a couple hours to fix. I could not have fixed it myself in that time or even by myself. took two to hold the plane together and a couple to glue and put activator on. Then I had to re-solder the motor wires. Stuff happens lol

That's the spirit! Things happen and when they do we just have to accept it and you show right here you were a good sport. I've seen it go the other way as well which geez what can ya say, we are all sharing the same space.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
That's the spirit! Things happen and when they do we just have to accept it and you show right here you were a good sport. I've seen it go the other way as well which geez what can ya say, we are all sharing the same space.

:thumbup: Congrats on your new position

Flymike1,

I was there also. My name is Rex and I was the one with a Taranis. You had quite a bad time of it but were always positive. I was very impressed with your tenacity! Did you drive from Utah? How far is that?

RotorJockey,

Thanks for a great event. It was worth the trip from Ohio. I was very impressed with your Club's Field but more impressed with the hospitality everyone showed.
I had a great time and wanted to thank you and all involved for their hard work. I know how much work it takes for our club events and they are nowhere near as large as yours.

Get some rest! I hope I did not wake you up when I picked up my trailer for the trip home Sunday morning at 4:30am!

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Flymike1,

I was there also. My name is Rex and I was the one with a Taranis. You had quite a bad time of it but were always positive. I was very impressed with your tenacity! Did you drive from Utah? How far is that?

Rex buddy, yeah I had some falls but came back for sure. Thanks for your help with the radio and demon. All in all it was a good time. Yep I drove from Utah, 1400 miles and around 600 dollars gas one way. Rex hit me up on Facebook also under Michael Kunst...pronounce Koonst