• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3DRCForums 3D Freestyle Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
That would probably work out. I am fairly sure it is just a couple hours away from me.
Off topic for a second. Is that a 48 EF Yak in your avitar? How do you like it? Looking for a replacement for my trashed MXS. Thanks
Wait, Pittsburgh wouldn't be a bad place to fly. There, on topic!

dskuro95

100cc
Thats a 3DHS 46" Yak 55
Off topic for a second. Is that a 48 EF Yak in your avitar? How do you like it? Looking for a replacement for my trashed MXS. Thanks

Good point I should order some clear ultrakote this got posted in wrong thread sorry guys lol

Last edited by a moderator:

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I loved it. With the Sfg's it was the best 48'' size plane i have ever flown. And yes it was a 46'' Aj 3dhs yak55. I sold it a few months back to save up for an EF 60'' laser. I can not wait until 3dhs releases the 60'' version.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ok, so for discussion's sake, we're looking at a date in early September for the Missouri event... will that be too late in the year for all you youngsters who are dominating the 3D scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.