• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Fly-Low-In Northeast 7/10 - 7/13

njswede

150cc
Aaron Griffin flew almost the entire combat like this. That kid is an amazing pilot! uploadfromtaptalk1405385755885.jpg

jmart95

70cc twin V2
What a great event! Phenomenal flying took place throughout every moment of everyday, the people were awesome as always, and I had an absolute blast competing in the On The Deck contest!

NSG, great pics! The last 3 attachments aren't working however, at least for me. Would you mind if I used your picture of me flying the super vyper in the contest to show a few friends on facebook(giving credit to you of course)

That was amazing to watch! He's got talent for sure!

Congrats to Zach!

Thank you Pontus and JMART! Combat was awesome! Bivens took my wing most of the way off almost immediately LOL. So, the next 12 batteries were flown with that one aileron kinda way. Thank you simulators for the training on doing that!l likely post tonight.

Great event and great pilots this year. Thanks to everyone, literally everyone that attended, for bringing this together.

Mr Jim - thanks for a great contest, the conversations and the support!
Noll, thanks for being awesome!
Judges, Mr Ralph, Arron, Joe and the VP from GCA, thanks a million!
Glenn, you are the man and hooked up the best grilled corn in a rough set of circumstances. Thanks for getting it done.
The GCA club members stepped up and made it great once again so thanks to them all as well.
Finally, thanks to the other 14 pilots for putting it all out there on the line and making it a great show. We love and respect you all greatly. It's an honor to fly with you all and to spend time together as well.

:cool:

nsg

30cc
What a great event! Phenomenal flying took place throughout every moment of everyday, the people were awesome as always, and I had an absolute blast competing in the On The Deck contest!

NSG, great pics! The last 3 attachments aren't working however, at least for me. Would you mind if I used your picture of me flying the super vyper in the contest to show a few friends on facebook(giving credit to you of course)

Sure. No need to worry about attribution. Let me know if you want them large size/high quality. I'll check the attachments.

njswede

150cc
I think [MENTION=431]Bivens[/MENTION] was on a mission from the south to take out some Yankees.... :) He was on FIRE! As I said before, I lasted 3 seconds before I fell victim to Bivens' APC prop...