• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Fly-Low-In Northeast 7/10 - 7/13

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Mike - don't tell me your work follows People's Republic of China media guidelines...

I'll post a few more later tonight, but the full favourite set is 56 photos at something like 6mb each.

Actually, it could be useful to provide access to high resolution pics here - or even the raw format images, if people are interested in getting creative. I certainly wouldn't mind sharing mine.

Yes it does! I'm surprised I can even get to our site from here. Thanks for the reply.

SnowDog

Mike - don't tell me your work follows People's Republic of China media guidelines...

I'll post a few more later tonight, but the full favourite set is 56 photos at something like 6mb each.

Actually, it could be useful to provide access to high resolution pics here - or even the raw format images, if people are interested in getting creative. I certainly wouldn't mind sharing mine.

any chance you could scale them down a bit? 6mb each is pretty big. even half that size would be helpful and still provide good clarity. if someone wanted a higher res they could go choose them from your picasa album, right?

p.s. those are awesome action pics with amazing sharpness and focus...nice work!

nsg

30cc
Thanks for the compliment. I don't think 3rdcforums file uploader will let me post anything above 500k or so.

The advanced file uploader seems to work now, btw.

I guess I'll post a few more pictures and then it's free for all - the others are free to pick the pictures they like and post them as well. I'm not going to claim copyright on any of them.

DSC_6805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: