• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 "Cornhuckfest", by FBI

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Your definition of awesome must be pretty low end.
:D

HAHAHA

Man have fun guys, it's been raining non stop since 5AM here in Ohio... :( no field for me.
Should have come here to fly with us. I keep telling you guys how awesome this event is. This is a need to attend event.

1435431488579.jpg
I got here and they told me I had to use this! Found out it not only keeps me away but works great for chafing too. :attaboy:

View attachment 28628

Alright guys, a brother needs your help. I was able to sweet talk my way out of the joint. As sad as I was to say goodbye to big bubba, I was happy to be out! Problem is, now I don't have any coin to get my plane out of impound. Like they say, i fought the law, and the law won. :devil:

Last edited:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Cornhuckfest still going strong! 1:38am
its over for me.
2:56 am
Family in bed sleeping, and God I miss them!

id like to just hit a couple points or thoughts down while fresh in my head.

I'm back home, unpacked, (at least my truck is clean again :attaboy: )and a bunch of engines and servos scattered throughout my garage. losing 2 100cc aircraft wasnt what I had in mind, and i know there was a bit of carnage from motors not running at peak and some other issues with a few other folks.

some folks felt bad for me that i had a couple radio problems. Oddly enough, i was very fortunate and most important I only killed a lot of corn! Safety at the event was held in high regard. Good job to everyone in that respect!:first_place:

But I must confess something here:
some may say the event is about flying aircraft. well sure it is, BUT...
any of us could have stayed close to home and flew in a pasture or what not.
What I am most thankful for is the time spent with old friends, and the opportunity to meet a lot of new ones. Ya'll all a bunch of class acts, the lot of ya. Kudos to the FBI gang for keeping it real... and keeping it fresh and getting everyone involved in the fun!

Personally speaking, I've had a rough past few months. Not going to get into that cuz we all have our problems. :thumbsdown:
But, I'm truly blessed to have spent two days with the best gang of crazy SOBs' on planet earth.

so thank you guys! Stay real. Until we meet again, Pat out!